Monday, March 3, 2014

February Beauty Favorites 2014


Hi!
    So here are my favorites for this month. There aren't as many as last month since there really aren't as many things that struck me as amazing this month. I did, however, find a ton of great new music and I'll be telling you about my favorite groups, later on. Ohh also my favorite show of the month and the K-Drama I'm currently watching. Let's start with the beauty items first.

Beauty:

    First is the L'Oreal Ever Strong Anti- Breakage Shampoo. I used the hydrating kind in the summer and I absolutely loved it, so I figured I would try the anti-breakage kind, and let me tell you it smells soooooooooo good. Something about the minty rosemary scent, just gets me. It makes my hair stronger and softer. I have also noticed I've been losing less hair when I'm brushing. My hair overall has been super happy with this product, looking shinier, stronger and healthier.

    I love this blush. It has got that perfect springtime feel about it. The color is gorgeous and it applies to nicely to my skin. It has a beautiful creamy texture. It is a powder so don't be confused, but it is very smooth to the touch. I feel like this brightens up everlook I'm wearing these days. It has become a go to, since it jsut gives your face a natural fresh look, perfect for spring.

     I was on the fence when I first got this mascara, but after I figured out how to use it, I started shipping it. When you apply it you have to turn the wand to get the full effect, since each side does something different. I love me some waterproof mascara, because I'm in high school and you never really know when your going to cry, so I always like to be prepared. This baby is waterproof to boot. It stays where you put it and won't move around as the day goes on.

    This has been all I've put on my lips since I got it in my memebox. I fell instantly in love with this color adjusting mauve. What does that mean? It means that depending on your natural lip color, it will look differently on you. For me it evens out into a beautiful pinkish mauve, which I love. It applies nicely and has a good sticky (but not too sticky) feel to it.

   Okay, last beauty favorite. This is such a good lotion. I keep it beside my bed just in case I need some instant hand hydration. And yes, I haven't been using this as a body lotion exactly, but honestly, your hand is apart of your body so, I see no problem. It delivers great moisture to my hands and it gives you that instantly moisturized feel. Unlike other moisturizers though, that feeling stays throughout the day.

    I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll be back to ya soon with a Hyoyeon tutorial for SNSD's Mr. Mr.
Gracie ^.^

                                                        How About YOU?

                                            What were your favorite products of the month?

Music: Click Here to see all the music I'm addicted to right now. The further down you go on the list the


No comments:

Post a Comment