Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nighttime Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial

Hiya!!
     So this is going to be my last Valentines day post, and I hope that you all really enjoy this look. I've put a lot of effort into editing these photos so you can see the colors better, but since I have a crappy camera that hates me and anything colorful, you'll just have to bare with me for a little while longer. I wanted to do something that was sweet, but sexy at the same time. Enter sparkly purple. Anyway, I hope you guys like it, and hopefully I'll be able to blog again soon, so we'll see.

Base:




Eyes:














Lips:





    Thats it folks! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that it gave you some inspiration. So I'm going to try to make some posts today and publish them periodically so that I can still upload 3 times a week, which is what I'm aiming for right now. Anyway, get excited because pretty soon I'm going to upload a Go Ara makeup tutorial! I'll talk to ya'll next time!
Gracie ^.^

                                     How About You?

Don't lie, you love some classic Minnie and Mickey
                         Are you doing anything for V-Day? Do you have your outfit planned?



Song of this post








No comments:

Post a Comment