Monday, February 10, 2014

Daytime Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial

Hello,
     Happy single awareness day! So while I don't have a date for Valentines day, I thought I might give you some makeup ideas for a daytime date. I'll be making a nighttime look as well as soon as I can. Anyway, I'm trying something a little different, so tell me what you think about my picture tutorial. Enjoy:

Base:




Eyes:












Lips:




Finished Look:



That is it folks! tell me what you think of this new tutorial look, and make sure that you +1 this. Also little warning, I'm not going to be able to upload a lot since I have drama practice, music, school and work so they might be coming in slow for the next couple months ): But, I'll try really hard to make up for it in the summer. Ciao
Gracie
                                          How About You?
                

                Do you have plans for V-Day or are you going to tough it out single?

Song of this post:
Say Something- Alex & Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment