Monday, February 3, 2014

January Beauty Favorites


AHH!!
     Does it seem wrong to anyone else that January is already gone? Seriously. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm so ready for it to be warm again. Either way, Once a month I make a post like this and I swear I'm usually so bad at doing one every month, but I'm going to try rrrreeeallly hard this year to get in a favorites once a month. Anyway, here are my favorites for this past month (:

Face-

Mark Primed For  Perfection Face Primer
   
     I really like this primer. It makes my skin look really flawless, so I've been using constantly since I got it in early January. Most of the time, I mix it with the NYX Pore Filler, but I talk about that product wayyyyy to much. So this product mattifies your face and keep the oil away for legitly all day. It is also oil-free which I'm loving for my combo skin.

Philosophy Color of Grace Amazing Grace Shimmering Face Powder
     Yeah, I know. The name is super long, but this is an amazing highlighter (haha no pun intended). I've had it for about a year and a half, and I'm still getting through it. I had been using my gold based highlighter mostly, but I figured since it's the winter I needed to break out the silver. This one gives off a really pretty pearlescent silvery glow to the face.

Eyes-

Sleek Oh So Special I-Divine eyeshadows in Boxed and Wrapped Up
     I really like this palette a lot. I think it's the perfect palette for Hazel eyes. I have been really liking two color imparticulat from it this month. The one on the left is Boxed and the one on the right is Wrapped Up. Boxed is a matte brown color and it is actually darker than Wrapped Up, so I've been putting it on my outer v, and Wrapped Up is a purple-y brown and I love to use it in the crease. The eyeshadow quality is really good and the colors are extremely pigmented.

Nature Republic So Big Curling Mascara
     I've been really liking to have big, voluminous lashes that are a bit on the clumpy side. I think I like it because it makes my lashes look really full and lengthened (which is always a good thing). I like how the brush is curved to fit your eye shape to really get all the little and big lashes. Only downside that is actually super minor, is that it's not waterproof.

Lips-

Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Honey
     This month seems to be my month for dramatic makeup, and while my dramatic is still pretty natural, I've enjoyed feeling edgy for awhile. Lipstains are my thing right now. It's really hard for me to remember throughout the day to re-apply my lip makeup. So this is my go to lazy product. I love the color and the tingly sensation when I apply it (somewhat like the Burt's Bees lip balm feel).

L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick in Merino Mauve
     I have also been craving my nude pink lipstick as well. This one is the perfect nude pink for my lips (which are pretty pigmented naturally). Also it applies like butter and stays put where you apply. Not to mention the packaging is super fancy for a drugstore lippy. All in all, I can't wait to buy more of these little treasure finds in the future.

     That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed and be ready for some fun Valentines Day tutorials coming just around the bend (okay, I cannot be the only one who just had Pocahontas run through my head). Anyways, I will see you next time!
Gracie ^.^

                                                How About You?

          What is your favorite product of January? Have you tried the Revlon Balm Stain? Do you have a favorite color?

Song of this post:
We Were Us- Kieth Urban ft. Miranda Lambert


No comments:

Post a Comment